*with standard equipment
- Dual LED Digital Displays monitor bending roll positions.
- Rugged, rigid, one piece solid steel weldment frame, normalized and precision machined, ample sized access panels and ventilation for internal hydraulic unit.
- 3 Shafts Driven with 3 Direct Coupled Hydraulic Motors and Planetary Speed Reducers for 100% efficient torque delivery.
- Larger, high strength steel shafts, heat treated and ground, journaled in dual self aligning spherical roller bearings for optimum performance.
- Hydraulic power unit integral to the machine frame.
- Multi axis, 6 way, fully adjustable lateral guides.
- Variable Speed rotation via electronic proportional valves.
- Universal bending rolls with modular components, hardened and wear resistant.
- Operates in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Flats Hard: 4" x 1" Ø44
- Flats Easy: 7" x 1-3/8" Ø32
- Pipe Schedule 40: 4" Ø45
- Angle Leg-In: 4" x 3/8" Ø50
- Rolls for tubes, pipes, and special profiles
- Tooling for production of half tubes
- Overhead Supports for coil production
- Compression and Tension tooling for C, & I hard way
- NC and CNC Controls with various automation levels for repetitive jobs and production of variable radius bends and parts with multiple bends
- Powered Movements on lateral material guides on models 302HV / CPHV50 through 307HV / CPHV100
- LED digital displays for movements on lateral material guides